Sunday, July 16, 2006

more seam treatments
















Here are 5 more seam treatments and some of my favorites.
The top is a lovely little doily that I had. sooo I made a ribbon rose in the center and knots to be buds around the edges... I love this and will be making more for sure.
The next one is an angel motif that I had. Well I added some beads to her skirt and to her sleeves. Then of course I had to make more of her wings soo gold and clear beads when there.
The Flower treatment is a piece of flower lace that I got . I dyed it with Koolaid . I was thinking of beads in each center but then I didn't like it soo I went with Knots instead. Now I love it.
The other pink lace is a lace that I also dyed with koolaid. I then crochet a simple chain and sewed this on with beads across the lace.
The last one is what I did with buttons and some eyelash yarn I had.
ooooh this was fun... ok now I am off to see what I can do next.

8 Comments:

Blogger blogsearcher said...

What are you looking for today?

2:31 PM  
Blogger Nina In Norway said...

Rebecca
You are a busy woman. (So am I) Now I am back with the CQN, but you need to use my new e-mail address: nina.fosse@robin.no

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Los Angeles gone?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]generic hydrocodone[/url][/b]

5:24 PM  
Blogger toto said...

Rebecca, I haven't been able to get any communication from you. I have you in the Fairy Tale RR as you asked but need to get the list to you. Please contact me. nancy Tolento

11:05 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

What great seam treatments! I love the idea of the crocheted chain beaded down.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Candi said...

Beautiful! You do such great work:)
HUGZ:)
Candi

11:17 AM  
Blogger WIPPYSPLACE said...

great seams! I tagged you--you now have to do a MEME--*~*CAROLE*~* cqfornewbies

2:22 PM  
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

Rebecca,
You do beautiful work and I always enjoy seeing it. I'm awarding you the Brilliant Weblog Award.
Judy in Indiana
http://stillcrazyquilting.blogspot.com/

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home